Rio IPL Evolution
Evolution IPL from Rio is clinically proven to remove hair safely and effectively at home. Placed against the skin, pulses of intense light are delivered directly to the hair follicle with enough energy to disable the root without affecting the surrounding area. IPL is fast, gentle and delivers permanent hair reduction.
Treatment times with Rio Evolution IPL:
Periodic treatments every four to six weeks are required to ensure that there is no hair regrowth.
Treatment areas with Rio IPL Evolution:
It is ideal for fast and efficient long term hair removal, for use on the legs, arms, underarms, bikini line, back, chest and certain areas of the face, leaving your skin beautifully smooth and without a hair in sight.
- +3,000 Flashes
- Targets upto 70 hairs
- Quick treatment time
- Permanent hair reduction
- Replaceable treatment bulb/lamp
- Ideal for treating large areas of unwanted hair
- 2 year guarantee
Evolution IPL Suitable skin types:
Rio Evolution is not suitable for dark skin tones, for example, those of Afro-Caribbean, black African, Indian or Pakistani descent. Even if your skin tone appears to be suitable on the skin tone chart, do not use if close relations (parents/grandparents) have skin tones as described above. Not suitable for red, light blonde, grey or white hair.
Rio Evolution Epilator
How to use Rio Evolution IPL:
Permanent hair reduction in 3 simple steps:
- Step 1: Select you skin type.
- Step 2: Shave the area to be treated. This ensures the light energy goes directly to the hair root.
- Step 3: Place the unit over the area you wish to treat and press the treatment button to initiate the treatment flash. Repeat across entire treatment area.
Please refer to product guide for full usage instructions.
IPL Hair Removal is suitable for use on the legs, arms, underarms, bikini line, back, chest and certain areas of the face.
Safety features od Rio Evolution IPL:
The main safety feature regulates the power level, so that it can only be increased by 1 step per treatment, starting from power level 1. This reduces the risk of using too high a power level. Power can be decreased in as many steps as required.
Other safety features of Rio Evolution IPL include:
- A keylock
- A security code to prevent misuse
- Skin sensors to ensure IPL treatment only occurs when good contact is made with the skin
- A UV filter in the IPL aperture to avoid the risk of damaging UV light
- Over temperature detection.
Not for use on or by children under 14 years old. Not for use on or by children between 14 and 17 years old without parental supervision.