Rio Pro Lift
What is Rio ProLift?
Rio Pro Lift is a device designed to perfect your facial muscle tone and reduce the signs of ageing. Pro Lift, a non-invasive facelift.
ProLift uses gentle Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) to help lift, firm and tone targeted areas of the face using Faradic facial exercise which has been practised for more than 40 years in beauty salons worldwide. Choose from 4 facial workout treatments to exercise your facial muscles to achieve toned, tighter looking skin.
How Rio Pro Lift works:
Muscles are connected to the skin so it is important to keep them healthy, toned and tightened so this is reflected on the surface of the skin. If muscles start to sag, so does your skin. Keeping muscles toned will help to reduce the signs of ageing.
Used just 20 minutes a day, 5 times a week, ProLift provides a natural, non-invasive face lift with results that you'll start to feel in just a few weeks.
Rio Pro Lift Programmes:
Rio ProLift features four specialist programmes with variable intensities to suit all users:
- Lift & Sculpt - Uses rhythmic muscle toning to lift and tighten facial muscles
- Firm & Rejuvenate - Varying intensity pulses target facial muscles giving a deep facial workout
- Shiatsu Massage - A relaxing and gentle pulsing facial massage. Ideal for beginners or as a relaxing warm up or wind down to your ProLift routine
- Maintain - To be introduced after muscle tone has been built up. Maintain is a combination of Programmes 1-3.
Features of Rio ProLift:
- Four programmes of variable intensities to suit all users: Lift & Sculpt, Firm & Rejuvenate, Shiatsu Massage, Maintain
- Faradic facial toning
- Reusable gel pads
- 2 year guarantee
Precautions when using Rio Pro Lift:
- We do NOT recommend PROLIFT to be used by people who are: pregnant, have a pacemaker, suffer from high or low blood pressure, epilepsy, heart problems, multiple sclerosis, skin related illnesses, under the influence of alcohol or recovering from recent surgery.
- Do NOT use on areas of skin with disorders such as rosacea, pustular acne, abraded skin, sensitive skin, or over scars, moles or varicose veins.
- This device should NOT be used in the following cases: benign and malignant tumours, haemorrhages, inflammations of the skin, open and fresh wounds, bruises or broken skin.
- We recommend using the PROLIFT for a maximum of 20 minutes in total per session, with 24 hours between sessions.
Facial lifting with Electrical Muscle Stimulation, the Rio Pro Lift!
Contents in the Rio Pro Lift Box:
- Hands-free adjustable headset
- Control unit
- Reusable gel pads
- 3x AAA batteries
- Quilted Beauty case
Frequently Asked Questions about the Pro Lift of Rio Beauty:
What is the recommended treatment pattern?
We recommend starting on a low intensity level until you get used to the sensation, then building up until muscle contractions are felt. Before you feel muscle contractions you may feel a mild tingling sensation. For best results we recommend using the ProLift for 20 minutes every day for the first few weeks, alternating between the different programmes each day. There afterward, use as required to maintain good tone.
My teeth feel sensitive during treatment with Pro Lift device- is this normal?
This is perfectly normal. For comfort it is advised that you try not to clench your teeth when using the unit.
How long should I leave between each treatment?
Leave a period of 24 hours between each treatment.
Can I use ProLift if I have had Botox?
If you have had Botox in the last 3 months, the effects of using ProLift will be reduced.
I can feel the muscles located near my eye twitching whilst using ProLift.
Whilst using ProLift, if you feel any twitching around the eye area or other discomfort, take a short break and reposition the pads slightly.
I can feel my muscles twitching after I have finished using ProLift.
If you feel the muscles twitching after a session using ProLift, reduce the intensity during your next treatment. It is recommended to start on a low setting and build up intensity as your muscles are strengthened.